Sunday 4 December 2011

Catching Up!

This morning I stole myself away to the shop (the boys are away!) and was joined by Jennie for a few hours. We set about creating Tims Tags, sharing stash (thanks Jennie!) & having a natter.
A very productive few hours, thoroughly enjoyable :)

Day 1 (my favourite so far!)

Day 2
(Still a work in progress)

Day 3

Day 4

Join us at one of our Catch Up Crops or snag some of the products here
There are random 20% off products too!

Happy Christmas Crafting x


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Wish I had gate-crashed - I would love to keep up with Tim's tags! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only Id know could have popped in LOL, Ive done day 2 and am going try day 4 soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fab Kate- it's fun to have an excuse to play isn't it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to go to work & just play ;)
    Sorry girls, I'll FB post next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...