Saturday 12 March 2011

New Stash & I Made Wall Art!

We had a great day today making Wall Art
with Jennie! I even got to play & my piece
is proudly displayed in the reception area
of the shop. Will take a photo on Monday :)
As is usual with Jennies' Workshops our fingers
were covered with ink within 5 mins!
Colorwash, Pefect Pearl Mists, Texture Paste,
UTEE, Paint and of course (Silicone Glue!)
Shhhh don't tell Jennie ;)

Meanwhile we had a few New Products delivered this week :)
Lush Papers (79p) & Stamps (£1.95)from Prima
(btw the stamps come with gems too!)
Here's a couple to show you...


and I know I keep on about them but...
The Tatty Buttons Stamps designed by the
Talented Ange Lee are just Brilliant.
Cute, but not too cute :)
I know what I mean!

we'll be using these stamps.
Can't wait!

Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. ooh I NEED those papers! Don't let Jane and Julie buy them all before Monday ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very lush and not too cute - I so know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was a fun class:)) and thank you for showing me silicone glue! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...