This weeks Chicken Soup Recipe had oodles of scope, go and check it out here & join in!
Here is my take on this week :)
It's a kind of Mothers Day card only it's not a card, I may turn it into a wall hanging for Mum's Sewing Room (my old bedroom!)
Since the Sizzix Sewing Room Die & Vagabond arrived this week, we haven't been able to put it away on the shelf yet!!!
This is how I made it...
- Adhere a page of notebook paper to Grafix Chipboard for the background
- Blend Dusty Concord ink around the edges
- Stamp linen texture with Dusty Concord over the blending
- Adhere more notebook paper to more chipboard
- Die cut Spools & Dress form with Tims Bigz Die
- Blend Barn Door, China Blue, Crushed Oliver & Wild Honey on pieces
- Stamp linen texture with more Distress ink
- Scrunch it up and dry with Heat Tool
- Wrap around Spools & Form, fixing with pins
- Attach a wee label with your handwritten message
- Mount onto background with foam pads
- In the top left corner stamp ruler
- Mask with a piece of card die cut with the Iron Gate On the Edge Die
- Dab with inks and mists
- Highlight edges with Journalling pen
- Add a button!
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!