That means another Chicken Soup Recipe is up for interpretation :)
Pop over, have a peek & join in!
Here's mine :)
I chose my colours & textures from the photo (pink/black & bricks) Random!
Here's a step by step:
- Die cut cogs with chipboard
- Die cut one piece of that Embossed card with Cogs
- Gently swipe over embossed card with Black Soot Distress Ink Pad
- Adhere embossed cogs to chipboard cogs
- Place photos, cogs & embossed car onto background
- Balance page by placing cogs in a triangle
- Add more stamped image from Daily Junque set
- Die cut alphabet and adhere to card & a sticker
- Add journalling to another sticker
- Finally add a glaze of Glossy Accents to the title & date then leave well alone to dry!
Have a Chilled Weekend yourselves!