Sunday 17 April 2011

And More Photos to Share!

The first two photos are of my finished piece from Jennie's Mixed Media Patchwork Workshop last month :)
I love getting messy & the fact that the workshop tables are bulging with stamps, inks & paints to play with!



Jennies Workshops are always jam packed with techniques, next months features Shrink Plastic & you can book here :)

***********

This photo is a random shot of my new toy on display in the shop - I love, love, love it!


It's a 7 Gypsies Receipt Holder. Why do I love it? Because it needs no thought process, just ram in those mini artworks & other random goodies that are too lush to set aside in a drawer. Like a Style File on the wall!

Check out this Video from 7 Gypsies, theirs are AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...