Friday 3 December 2010

I made it!

into work!
The Ashford Road is clear & the slope into the
car park is gritted. Currently the car park is snowy but not too bad.
There is a possibility someone will clear it for us later.
Please take care!

The Good news is we will be open for business tomorrow
and are hosting the Make & Take, Mince pies & Mulled Wine
that we had to cancel from Thursday night.

If you want to take part it will cost just £1.50
which will be donated to Demelza Childrens Hospice.

Pop in anytime between 10am - 4pm.

Are you creating Tims 12 Tags of Christmas?
Are you missing bits and pieces?
If you need to use our die cuts pop in & work away!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kate. I would love to come but I'm going to see how my car looks tomorrow - at the moment I can't see it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey well done! Our car has been dead since Wednesday - hopefully my Dad will be up to jump start us tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...