Wednesday 3 June 2009

Goodies Online & Workshops


A few new workshops are available to book including Fathers Day & Wedding Cards. Also a new series from Jane - The Secret Seven, starting later this month, this will be a fun one!


My patience for going online has got the better of me, the designers will be at least another month!
So.... I have uploaded a few bits & pieces in case you are in "need"
So far Jo Sonja's Paints, Clear Stamps, Spellbinders & Cuttlebug dies & embossing folders, K & Company & a few adhesives are up and I will be adding more over the next few days.
Postage is £3.50 within the UK & £5.50 for the EU.

Go for it!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I'm glad you have your super online service up and running...I'm running low on cardstock if you can believe it!
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...