Saturday 11 April 2009

It's all go!

In my hands, I have a sparkly new set of keys...

...they are keys to a dream and I can hardly contain my excitement!

In early May (date tbc), Pickleberry Papercrafts will open its doors to all papercrafters, photographers, doodlers, paper strokers & like minded enthusiasts.

Workshops will run throughout the week, morning and evenings.
Day crops & evening crops abound, we just can't wait!

There is a mini site available to peek at http://www.pickleberrypapercrafts.co.uk/
Over the next 8-10 weeks a super duper version is being designed and styled by the very clever folks at Intelligent Retail, who are also supplying us with a magic till and stock system - woo hoo!

In the meantime, please bear with my limited knowledge of all things html!

Off to scrub the paint off me from this mornings efforts.

Have a fantastic Easter weekend all :)

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...