Friday 17 April 2009

Action Packed Days

With a trip to Ikea, we're now surrounded by alun keys. The furniture is wonderful, but I've decided I need more - yikes! The Crafteire stock arrived late last night form Ireland, thanks to Jan & Jane for waiting with me :)

Spent the day cleaning bugglies out of light shades - Thanks Jan ;) Scraping paint from places where paint shouldn't be, adding paint to where it should be, making decorations and drinking lots of tea & coffee. Kieran spent the day with Georgie & her friends, he's getting really attached & his bottom lip makes an appearance at the end of each day - awwww!

The field in front of us is being cultivated this weekend & then grassed over. The landlord is going to set aside an area for us all to chill out with picnics. Yay!!! - Bring on the Summer, day crops are going to be Brilliant :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new site and give my love to little K and Jane and Georgie too :) I only wish I could get to crops over there it sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I have been hearing all the updates from Jan. Can't wait to come over and play!

    http://scrapcat-sue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, just wanted to wish you all the best for Pickleberry Papercrafts, love the name. Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...