Wednesday 2 May 2012

Swoon!

Yet again we've had a multitude of new goodies here at Pickleberry! So good to see bright and cheerfulness in amongst this wet weather we're enduring!
As usual all new goodies are grouped together on the New Products pages and here are a few scrapbook pages created by myself & Jane over the last week or two with some of the new stash :)

Firstly Janes, this double layout uses the Pink Pailsee London Market range and was created for the last Scrapbook Design class. You can book up for the next one on the 22nd May here :)
Isn't it gorgeous! 

We're loving the chipboard buttons that have a resist on them (great fun to use with the Distress Stains!)

Here's another whipped up in no time by Jane using the new Doodle Deux range by Prima :)
Lovely and Summery!

So, here's my layout based on Janes workshop using the oh so colourful Pink Paislee Spring Fling collection! A riot of colour, maybe too much, but hey who cares, it was fun!

I have another simpler single page LO using the same papers on the go, it's not finished yet but I wanted to share a peek. I've made my own crochet trim - way hay! (my mother will be shocked!!!)

Lastly for today I wanted to share the window frame we have in the shop!
It was a fleabay find, painted up and attached to the wall by Mal, then expertly decorated by Julie, isn't it fun!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with your crocheted trim it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Good old Pinterest gave me the idea, someone had edged a pillowcase ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...