Monday 6 February 2012

Love is in the Air!

Hi Everyone!
Ok so mostly this last week my air has been filled with flu bugs from our child, coughing & spluttering from the other half & Blimmin' snow!

So it's time to lighten the mood & get ready for Valentines!
Have you made a card yet?
I did! (inserts smug grin) & since the other half doesn't check my blog so often I think I'm safe sharing it here!
Relatively quick to do (especially when I didn't add an insert) - all my lovely card making buddies who know me will be horrified but not surprised ;)

So it's all things Tim Holtz:
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Mini Love Struck & Dec Strip Tickets
Stampers Anonymous From the Heart and Odds & Ends
Distress Inks - assorted colours
Yummy Cluny Natural lace by Wrights

Let's Stamp workshop in the morning, can't wait! Will post pics tomorrow night :)
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...