Wednesday 17 August 2011

Time to play!

My child is away having fun with his Grandparents, dear husband working in London, so my day off was spent at my favourite place - work! lol! (an easy choice to make, as the other option was ironing @ home - bleughh!) The local electricity company was attending to essential works in the area, so there was no computer to distract me either....
Time for play!
I don't often snag myself stash when it comes in to the shop (not because I don't want it you understand, I just don't get much playtime!!), however these cutest Petite Whimsy stamps by Sandra Evertson could not be passed over. More stocks on their way soon ;)

Jennie was kind enough to give us 2 of her new stamps to play with which are fabulous (Journalling Words & Mini Dots Background) so, inspired by the brayering with Colorwash at her Adirondack workshop last month I set to work alond with Archival & Adirondack Dye Inks.
A few close ups



:)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy tags :)and I thought you might be there, treid ringing but no answer :( must have been the electricity...lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...