Friday 22 October 2010

Chicken Soup #17

Here's my page for this weeks Chicken Soup Recipe.
I used the clock charm on the necklace to help me choose
my papers, then I selected a photo that would "go"
Finally I had fun stamping, journalling & embellishing :)


Products used; Tims Lost & Found Papers,
Good Thoughts Stamps & Ornate Plate,
7 Gypsies Steampunk Stamps


Join in and be in with a chance of a prize!
Have a Great Weekend :)

Don't forget to pencil in your Diaries the
first of our Discovery Demo Days
on Saturday 30th October 10am - 4pm.

"Join us for the First of these Special Events
where you'll Discover just what certain
products can actually do :)
The first is on Textured Techniques using
Sizzix Textures Fades, Texture Paste, Paints,
Metal & lots of ink!"

Please do pop along, it's free!
We'll have some Extra Special Offers on the day too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...