Thursday 13 May 2010

Random Offerings!

Finally got around to take a few more pics today,
so thought I'd share :)
My latest canvas inspired by Alisa Burke,
I keep looking at the walls in the shop
and I'm so close to having a graffiti wall.
Not sure the landlord would approve ;)
Check out her blog, it's "Awesome" !!!

Just had to use the new Thickers Glitter Alphas!

Just realised there's a lot of Orange
going on here today! This one playing
with Kars Stamps & Promarkers :)

That's better (takes shades off!)
The Tim Shrine Section of the shop,
we may need an extension soon!
Do ya like the new clock?
Good ol' Dunelm Mill :)

And good ol' Funky Foam for making these
cool stamps from Tim's new Bigz Sizzix Die

A sneak peek of a new Layout Workshop "Friends"
using Promarkers, Sizzix dies and doodling :)

TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Love the LOs, including the orange ones!! and Tims shrine is looking full again. More temptation I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rosemary, sure is!
    Your shiny new machine is in :)
    See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tim section. I must start saving I can see a spend session due.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...