Friday 15 January 2010

Fresh for 2010!

The song lyrics "With a little help from my friends" doesn't quite cut it, so let's change the "Little" to a "LOT!"

Phew! in a matter of 2 hours myself, Jane, Julie & Helen transformed the shop this afternoon, giving it a fresh new look for the New Year.

I can't thank you guys enough, Julie for the cute Cricut wall message, Tim Inspiration Tags & spotty material, Helen for more spotty material (me thinks we all have the same taste!) and being so tall to reach things!, Jane for paperchains, bunting, napkins, a stool! & gorgeous projects which now adorn the shop :)

You are all an inspiration with great ideas!
Mwah xxx

 



2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so pretty! I can't wait to see it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks fabby, I look forward to seeing it in all its glory. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...