Tuesday 3 November 2009

Free Vintage Images

During a Blog Browse, I came across this cool site The Vintage Moth, where the owner Abbie publishes vintage images to share. As Abbie suggests & after a little research myself, it is not advisable to re-sell the images. They are most likely copyright free, as the artists and authors are most likely long since past. Luckily for us there great work will live on :)

Whilst on hols this Summer in France, I snagged 2 old Paris newspapers from 1906 full of fabulous Vintage Adverts & Images.

So I dusted off the scanner and here are the first three. Just click on the image to make it bigger, then right click & save. I hope to upload quite regularly, so follow the blog and you won't miss them x

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...